ShareThis

  

Trump to Obama aide: I'm your 'worst nightmare'

By David Jackson, USA TODAY



It didn't take Donald Trump long to respond to the comment by White House adviser David Plouffe that he has "zero chance" to be president and that his prospective campaign is a "sideshow."

"Obviously, I hit a nerve because they're fighting me," Trump said this morning on Fox and Friends.

He added: "I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

Trump continues to raise questions about whether Obama was born in Hawaii.

Appearing Sunday on ABC's This Week with Christiane Amanpour, Plouffe said "a small part of the country" may believe conspiracy theories about Obama, but "mainstream Americans think it's a sideshow."

Source: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/04/trump-to-obama-aide-im-your-worst-nightmare/1

Plouffe suggested Trump may be a bigger problem for Republican primary candidates.

"I think I saw Donald Trump kind of rising in some polls, and given his behavior and spectacle the last couple of weeks, I hope he keeps on rising because there is zero chance that Donald Trump would ever be hired by the American people to do this job," Plouffe said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IndianEyeNews respect your feedback and responses, we consider your feedback as a reward. Thanks..