ShareThis

  

Creative Blogger of India - Puja Mahimkar

hi friends, Today I want to introduce one of the stylish, innovative and creative blogger from India. She love to write on current topics. Her blog is http://poojamahimkar.blogspot.com. Must visit there and find out what she write about the hottest news in India. You know, i love to read her blog. Read her About Us here: "Hey friends, now you can also email me. anything that you wish! any confessions, funny stories and also maybe something that you just want to share. your details will be a secret. and you can trust me over that. we can be pen friend :). so looking forward for all those mails! my email ID is poojamahimkar@gmail.com " She is writing from 2007. I think, a media & news company must hire her. My best of luck & wishes with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IndianEyeNews respect your feedback and responses, we consider your feedback as a reward. Thanks..